These talks open up our eyes to the issues or matters that we haven’t previously been aware of. They let us see a new angle on life and allow our minds to wander into uncharted territory. These pieces of information and new perspectives help in driving our development.
Talks such as “How great leaders inspire action” by Simon Sinek or “Do schools kill creativity”” by Ken Robinson have been watched millions of times across the globe sparking conversations about creativity, research, development and the future of education and work.
Taking under consideration the power of an idea, we put together a list of top 5 most inspiring TED talks for HR professionals.
1. “The way we think about work is broken” by Barry Schwartz
2. “Why work doesn't happen at work” by Jason Fried
3. “How Too Many Rules at Work Keep You from Getting Things Done” by Yves Morieux
4. “The (uncomfortable) truth of HR and leadership development” by Patrick Vermeren
5. “Stop Trying to Motivate Your Employees” by Kerry Goyette